Clarity Services provides assistance to groups wishing to operate more effectively toward a shared purpose. Workplaces, organizations, teams, committees, councils, municipalities and departments are just a few examples of the types of groups we serve. At Clarity we understand that groups of people working together face many challenges and we specialize in offering basic tools & skills that will not only get you through a time of challenge, but will also improve the effectiveness of your group process going forward.
When groups experience inefficiency, it’s often due to one or more of the following:
- Lack of shared purpose – "What are we about?"
- Direction – "What are we trying to do and by when?"
- Confusion about roles and responsibilities – "Who’s in charge of what?"
- Lack of communication/collaboration skills – "Why didn’t I get the memo?"
- Unclear decision making processes – "Who decides and how?"
- Unmanaged transitions – "How do we deal with these changes?"
Clarity can assist you in developing:
- Unity of purpose
- Efficient, productive meetings
- Action plans that work
- Effective Communication
- Clarity about roles & decision making processes
- Cooperation, engagement & participation
- Improved creativity, productivity and morale
- Meeting Facilitation
- Group or Individual Mediation