Speaking Peace Level I Auburn with Leah Boyd
August 6 & 7, 2018 AT The First Universalist Church, Auburn, ME
Join us to learn about and practice the basic skills of Nonviolent Communication through full group activities, small group activities, and individual activities.
Would you like:
- improved relationships with friends & family?
- more open communication with your children?
- easier collaboration with workmates?
- more acceptance of yourself & others?
- to remain true to yourself while in communication with others?
If so, perhaps this training is for you!
You will have the opportunity to experience:
- Practical skills you can put to use immediately
- An understanding of the basic human needs
- A new way to listen (to yourself and others)
- An understanding of the difference between thoughts and feelings
- A felt experience of empathy
CEU’s & Certificate of Contact Hours available
9:00 am - 4:00 pm each day FMI: email@example.com
Early Bird Special – $120 if you register by July 1, 2018
Regular Fee – $140 after July 1, 2018
We are always hopeful that everyone with interest and passion who wants to participate will be able to do so. If money is an obstacle please contact us. Also, if you are blessed with financial abundance and would like to contribute toward scholarships for others to attend, please contact us.
Register with Pay Pal below….be sure to choose the number of tickets you are purchasing
If you are not able to use Pay Pal, you can mail a check made out to Clarity Services, LLC, 51 Jordan Rd, Buckfield, ME 04220 along with your complete registration form. We do not consider you registered until we receive your payment.