Join us to learn the basic skills of Nonviolent Communication
Would you like:
- improved relationships with friends & family?
- more open communication with your children?
- easier collaboration with workmates?
- more acceptance of yourself & others?
- to remain true to yourself while in communication with others?
If so, perhaps this training is for you!
You will have the opportunity to experience:
- Practical skills you can put to use immediately
- An understanding of the basic human needs
- A new way to listen (to yourself and others)
- An understanding of the difference between thoughts and feelings
- A felt experience of empathy
Certificates of Attendance provided
Friday, October 26 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Saturday, October 27 from 9:00 - 4:00
Sunday, October 28 from Noon - 4:00pm
There will be one hour break for lunch on your own. Bring a bag lunch or plan to go to local eateries.
Register below with PayPal or if you prefer to register by mail, make check payable to Clarity Services LLC and mail along with the following info: Participant Name, Phone, Email, Name & Location of the training. Mail to the local organizer at: Eleanor Redmond, 24 Heron Pt Rd, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107.
For registration and logistical questions: 207-767-4198 or email@example.com